Where Is My Appointment?
Located in Littleton/Highlands Ranch, Colorado, we are available to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Mon: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tues: 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Weds: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thurs: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fri: Appointment only.
Mon: June thru August 9AM to 3:30PM (last appointment 3PM)
Tues: June thru August 2PM to 6:30PM (last appointment 6PM)
Weds: June thru August 9AM to 5PM (last appointment 4:30PM)
Thurs: June thru August 7:30AM to 3:30PM (last appointment 3PM)
Fri: BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (all year)
Please call to verify hours
Dr. Holt and staff work a varied schedule to accommodate those patients wanting afternoon and evening appointment times and those patients wanting an early morning appointment time. This way Dr. Holt can see patients at the time that is most convenient to them. One more way Dr. Holt respects the time of the patients.
What can you expect with Dr. Holt?
- A complimentary consult. Dr. Holt is happy to sit down with you, free of charge, and discuss your treatment options and explain which treatment is best for you.
- Comprehensive digital records and a treatment plan tailored to address your concerns.
- An adult waiting room with a fridge fully-stocked with a variety of juices.
What advantages can Dr. Holt’s cutting-edge office provide for you?
- A new digital X-ray machine provides crystal clear diagnostic images almost instantly with less radiation and no chemicals.
- New ceiling-mounted 22” HDTV’s above every treatment chair to make your appointment more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Entire office is a FREE Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Computers are at every treatment chair for patient education, patient convenience and paperless charting.
- A sterilization protocol that is the most advanced available.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request 24-hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment. After missing your second appointment without notifying us 24 hours in advance, you are subject to being charged an additional fee.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts. Your estimated patient portion must be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services and allow them 45 days to render payment. After 60 days, you are responsible for the entire balance, paid-in-full. If you have any questions, our courteous staff is always available to answer them.